Crazy how time flies! Grier is already 1 month old!
I am about a week behind on posting, so I weighed him at 5 weeks (using our scale- I weighed myself and him, then weighed myself– to find out his weight) and he was 8.2lbs! I was so worried that he wasn’t growing enough but at our 2 week appointment he was just at 7lbs.
Birth weight: 6lbs 4oz
1st Week Drop: 5lbs 10oz
2 Week Appt: 7lbs 1 oz
(Can you tell that I’m obsessed with his Paisley Prints outfit?)
Here is how is first month went!
- Weight: 8.2lbs (As of 10/11/16)
- His umbilical stump fell off on Day 6
- Still wears size Newborn diapers & clothes
- Nurses about every 2 hours 24/7 (its like clockwork!)
- Can pick his head up and look around
- Pushes off the ground with his hands
- I swear he started baby talk yesterday. He made some noises I had never heard, so cute!
- When he stretches he shakes his wrists (wish I could catch it on camera!)
- When he sneezes its the cutest thing ever (his sneeze is adorable)
- He LOVES sleeping on his side
- I love his “slow blink” that he does sometimes…too cute!
- When he’s hungry he squints one eye and opens his mouth to the side..LOVE that face!
It’s the little things. ❤
Here are some more cute photos & a video!
(Wearing Paisley Prints ^^^)